The Health Edge Group is located in North Charleston, South Carolina. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and have your chronic neck pain expertly diagnosed and treated.
HOW IS NECK PAIN CHARACTERIZED?
Neck pain often varies in type and severity and is characterized by:
- Sensations of pain that are worse when you hold your head in one position for a prolonged period of time, such as when you sit at a computer
- Muscle spasms or feeling tightness in the neck
- Headaches that originate from the neck
- Decreased flexibility in the neck and head
WHAT CAUSES NECK PAIN?
Neck pain and stiffness can be caused by multiple factors, including:
- Poor posture
- Hunching over a computer or workstation
- Osteoarthritis or similar medical conditions
- Auto or personal injury
At The Health Edge Group, our advanced diagnostic testing can help determine the underlying causes of your neck pain, allowing us to customize a treatment plan for you that addresses your unique needs.
HOW IS NECK PAIN TREATED?
At The Health Edge Group, we offer multiple treatment options to safely and effectively alleviate your symptoms. During your consultation, we will discuss your treatment options with you, which can include:
- Chiropractic Care: Through targeted manipulations of your spine, chiropractic adjustments can help align the musculoskeletal system and relieve tension in joints and nerves, alleviating pain without the use of surgery or drugs.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Low levels of laser energy are emitted into targeted areas, promoting healing and regeneration at a cellular level.
- Physio Therapeutic Modalities: Blending targeted chiropractic adjustments with physical therapy exercises, this innovative approach to pain management works to release pressure from the spine as well as improve flexibility.
- Spinal Decompression: A non-surgical method of restoring spinal disc and joint problems, this technique applies small amounts of distraction force to the spinal column, restoring discs to their proper position and height over time.
- Trigger Point Injections: Using small injections of medicated solution, the trigger points along the neck are treated, releasing knotted muscles that will not relax on their own.
- Other Treatment Options: Depending on your individual condition, other therapies may also be recommended to provide optimal results and improve your well-being.
Contact The Health Edge Group today to schedule a consultation and have your chronic neck pain diagnosed and treated with comprehensive, personalized care that can provide both immediate and long-term relief.