Let’s face it, most people don’t like needles, and many fear going to the doctor to receive flu and other shots.
But a little pain from an injection is worth it when that shot can provide long-lasting relief for those who suffer from chronic joint, muscle, nerve or back pain.
At South Carolina’s Health Edge Group in North Charleston, we offer patients safe and effective injections to relieve their chronic pain and allow them to return to the happy and high-functioning lives they led before chronic pain took control.
Our medical staff at Health Edge Group will consult with you one-on-one, review your medical history and determine the best treatment plan to relieve your pain. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule an appointment.
WHY INFLAMMATION AND JOINT INJECTIONS?
Our bodies naturally produce pain-relieving hormones that kick in to help us when we get hurt, or are under stress. But our bodies can only do so much, and often it’s not enough to relieve tough pain, especially for long periods of time.
When the body can’t prevent pain, that’s when injections offered at Health Edge Group can help ease your painful symptoms.
Injecting synthetic hormones offers pain relief to the precise areas of the body that are in pain. This targeted approach to pain relief offers long-lasting results.
Other injections can address painful nerves that generate pain, often the result of years of wear and tear, and arthritis.
Injections help reduce inflammation and can decrease swelling of painful areas. The use of needles allows our medical team members to penetrate joints – and specifically target areas that need medication the most.
We also can treat soft tissue pain with this approach.
BENEFITS OF INJECTIONS
Our professional and friendly team at Health Edge Group will determine if injection therapy is right for you. If it is, you can expect to experience:
- Pain relief where you want it: Injections treat targeted painful areas without impacting other parts of your body.
- Fast results: Your pain should start to ease almost immediately after treatment.
- Long-term relief: A single shot often effectively relieves pain for weeks at a time.
- No downtime: Most people can return to normal activity right away.
- Better movement: You can regain range of motion that your pain took away from you. It will feel great to move like you used to before pain reared its ugly head.
- Reliability: Injection treatments are great options if other pain relievers have failed to work.
Injection treatments can provide relief for:
- Back pain.
- Neck pain.
- Herniated discs.
- Bulging discs.
- Various types of headaches, including migraines.
- Arthritis pain.
- Pinched nerves.
- Knee pain – whether caused by injury or simply getting older.
- Shoulder problems.
- Elbow or wrist pain.
Injections treatments are effective pain relievers, but they do not address the root causes of your pain.
At Health Edge Group, we also offer chiropractic care and other treatments to help you address what’s behind your pain and other health problems.
If chronic pain is preventing you from living the active life you want to, stops you from working effectively, or simply makes life less enjoyable, injection treatments could start you down the path to relief and recovery.
Contact Health Edge Group today to learn how you can regain a pain-free life.